A student, seeking admission to the school is registered only after the submission of completed registration form to the school. Based on the admission test and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are founded fit for admission.In all matters related to admission, the decision of management will be final.
1. Students who have attended another school cannot be admitted until a transfer certificate from the earlier school is produced.
2. There shall be no refund of fees in case of withdrawal during the term.
3. Parents are not permitted to enter the classroom to see their wards or teacher during the class hours. They can only meet the teachers on Parent-Teacher
Meetings or after the departure of the students.
4. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in help out their children and also to check the bags of the children for any circular, notice and invitation that
might have been issued.
5. If any child is sick, He/she should not attend the school. For any specific medical problem, the parents must inform the school authority prior to the session.
6. Parents attention is drawn to the fact that any criticism of a teacher in the presence of the child should not be made as it causes the child to lose respect for
the teacher and retards progress hence it should be avoided at all cost.
7. Any communication by the parents should be addressed to the principal.
8. Fighting, use of abusive language or anti social behaviour is strictly prohibited in the school premises. It would be strictly dealt with and could lead to rustication.